Access the vault admin page

Hi been using the plugin in anger for a couple of days and loving it so far.

After some poking around I discovered how to open the vault admin page at https://my.1password.com/vaults/$blah by clicking on the icon on the left of the plugin search bar and clicking the Admin button to open a tab in the browser.

Can that be moved to the main plugin page (or maybe added to the 'cog' menu?) and given and possibly given a keyboard shortcut too?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

Hey @moncky,

Welcome to the 1Password Beta!

Since 1Password for Chrome supports multiple accounts and vaults at a time, it would be challenging to add a keyboard shortcut or find the UI space in the settings menu.

That being said, we are definitely planning on having links to modify your vaults. If you activate 1Password for Chrome and click the vault selector (the logo at the very top left), you'll see we have a lot of the UI elements in place to modify vaults, create new vaults, and access account admin pages.

A lot of items on that page are still in flux, but I think you'll find it extremely useful when we are complete. Thanks for the feedback, and I look forward to checking in on this after we've made a few changes.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.