My 1Password mini keeps crashing??? what can one do? I have an Imac and a chrome browser.

HarryCohn
HarryCohn
Community Member

My 1Password mini keeps crashing??? what can one do? I have an IMac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.6 and a chrome browser Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit).
The little button on the top right is there, but... nothing happen when I click on it.
I'm a user since Dec 2015

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My 1Password mini keeps crashing??? what can one do? I have an Imac and a chrome browser.

Comments

• HarryCohn
    HarryCohn
    Community Member

1Password 6 version:
    Version 6.8 (680015)
    AgileBits Store
    Extension Version: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.9.90
    IMac version: OS X El Capitan version
    Sync type: WLAN server

• Hi @HarryCohn ,

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81032/my-1password-mini-keeps-crashing-what-can-one-do-i-have-an-imac-and-a-chrome-browser
    • Your forum username: HarryCohn

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.