Updated User Guide

1NoahTN
1NoahTN
Community Member

I am using 1Password version 6.8(680014) from Apple store on an iMac mid 2011, OS Sierra ver 10.12.6. Is there a download user guide for this version of 1Password? If so how do I get it?
Thanks,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:New question

Comments

• @1NoahTN,

Thanks for your question. There isn't currently a downloadable user guide. You'll want to take a look at https://support.1password.com if you have any specific questions that you're looking to get answers to.

Rudy

• 1NoahTN
    1NoahTN
    Community Member

Thanks Rudy

• @1NoahTN,

:) :+1:

Let us know if you have any specific questions and we'll do our best to answer them.

Rudy

• 1NoahTN
    1NoahTN
    Community Member

I am replacing my computer and just wanted to refresh my understanding on transfer of data to new computer before I cause a problem. Where is the best place to do that?
    1NoahTn

• Hi @1NoahTN,

The best way to make sure you always have access to your 1Password data on whatever device(s) you're using is through the use of a 1Password membership. You can read about the benefits of a membership here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

And you can learn about how to migrate your data from your current setup to a membership account here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

If you're not interested in membership at this time there are other (albeit more advanced) ways to sync your data which we've outlined on this page:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.