Incorrect chinese characters shows in Master Password screen with TouchBar enabled device.

gasolwu
gasolwu
Community Member

My colleagues told me and has screenshot as following.

In traditional chinese, 秘馬 must be corrected with 密碼.

1Password Version: 6.8 (680015)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gasolwu

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I have checked on our translation tool and I couldn't find anywhere where the first string (秘馬) appears. I think we might have fixed it already. Could you please check when we release the same update and check if this is the case? If it isn't please let us know and we'll take a second look at it!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :chuffed:

• gasolwu
    gasolwu
    Community Member

My bad, The incorrect one is "祕馬"。

There are some people that mentions this problem before.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gasolwu

Thanks for the clarification! I was able to locate it on our database, and I changed the string to 需要您的主密碼來重新授權 Touch ID .

Does this look fine to you? I'm sorry, I don't speak Chinese myself so I appreciate very much you being my eyes on this one ;)

If this looks fine, then it will be updated on the next release. If I made a mistake please let me know and I'll be happy to tweak it until it's correct!

• gasolwu
    gasolwu
    Community Member

Thumbs up! Looks good to me.

• @gasolwu,

Thanks for your feedback. In the future you can effect direct changes to the localization by leaving comments on the Crowdin project page at https://crowdin.com/project/1password-for-ios-and-osx.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.