New phone, no 1Passe

phynancialphreedom
phynancialphreedom
Community Member

I purchased a new iPhone. I backed up my old iPhone and reinstalled that backup to my new phone but 1Passe didn't transfer. What do I do? I use this app so much I'm screwed without it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• Hi @phynancialphreedom

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Do you still have access to the old phone? If so I'd recommend backing up 1Password, specifically, and then restoring it to the new phone:

1Password backups

The actual app can be downloaded here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

If you no longer have access to the old phone... Were you syncing your data with another device? If so you can set up syncing again to get your data on the new phone. If not then I would recommend restoring the backup that you did make to the phone again.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• phynancialphreedom
    phynancialphreedom
    Community Member

I do have 1Passe on my iPad. I tried restoring the new phone from the backup I did on the old phone which I no longer have. When the phone started back up the 1Passe icon was there greeted out like it was getting ready to install an update but didn't stay there but about 5-10 seconds and then it disappeared entirely.

• phynancialphreedom
    phynancialphreedom
    Community Member

I can do a backup from my iPad but don't have the app on my iPhone to import or restore it to.

• @phynancialphreedom

You can download the 1Password app to your iPhone here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

You can then sync your data over from your iPad to your iPhone:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.