1password does not grant automatic access when I click on the environment in the app

olus
olus
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Mac

1password does not grant access to the site when I click on the page from the app. I have to go in nand copy the PW, than type the address manually to have access.
Cheers;
Olus

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password does not grant automatic access when I click on the enviroment in the app

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

HI @olus

Sorry for the trouble! Would you mind letting us know what site you're having problems with, so we can try to reproduce the error? If you're not comfortable posting that information here, please email us privately at support+forum@agilebits.com. Also, if you can let us know what platform (Mac, Windows) you're using, along with the version and the specific browser version and 1Password extension version, that will help greatly as well. Thanks!

• olus
    olus
    Community Member

Hi Lars,
    Many thanks for your prompt feedback. I will check with our internal IT teams and send you an email as the connection does indeed not function for an internal app.

Keep you posted.
    Olus

• olus
    olus
    Community Member

Hi Lars,

We have found the issue. My 1PW version was not the last one and Chrome did store an another user ID/PW on that particular site. Many thanks for your proactivity and help on this matter. Regards,

• Thanks for the update @olus. Glad to hear you were able to track down the difficulty here.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.