Changing my Apple ID Password

John1947Kirby
John1947Kirby
Community Member

I am trying to change my Apple ID. I am using my imac system 10.9.4. My iphone 4 and my ipad are both connected to my iMac.

Each time I go thru the process I get "Sorry, could not complete request because:
application information was not supplied."
I dont know what to do? Help!
John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX10.9.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

This error on the device itself? It might because those OS's are no longer supported. They are getting everyone on two-factor authentication for added security, and those OS's don't support it.

• John1947Kirby
    John1947Kirby
    Community Member

OK thats understandable. But, how do I find out what password I used for my Apple ID!?

• prime
    prime
    Community Member

If you go to Appleid.com I think you can recover it from there. If not, you might have to call Apple.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @John1947Kirby

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble. Have you stored your Apple ID credential in 1Password? I couldn't find you in our records, can you tell me a bit more about what your 1Password version is? :chuffed:

• Ipotekabank
    Ipotekabank
    Community Member

Hello. tried to create Apple id account but failed to sign in. The message is shown while loggin in: Sorry, could not complete request because: application information was not supplied.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Ipotekabank: Unfortunately AgileBits won't be able to help with your Apple ID. Only Apple can, so you'll need to contact them for support:

Contact Apple Support

But certainly if you need help with 1Password at any time, we're here for you. Cheers! :)

• Ipotekabank
    Ipotekabank
    Community Member

Thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.