Why can't i download the iOS app from Apple?

Options
trial_user
trial_user
Community Member

Why can't i download the iOS app from Apple? The "Get" button on my phone on the app store is greyed out and does not download the app. I just signed up this week for the free trial via my MacBook Air and set a 1Password.com subscription account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Why can't i download the iOS app from Apple?

Comments

• trial_user
    trial_user
    Community Member
    Options

Is the app not currently available in the app store for some reason?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, @trial_user,
    Sorry for the trouble you have been having. Let's see if we can figure this out. :) The 1Password app should be available on the App Store. The main thing I'm thinking is that it is possible that your phone could be on too old an iOS version to run the app. Could you let me know what phone you have and what iOS version it is currently running?

-Corey

• trial_user
    trial_user
    Community Member
    Options

I have an iphone 6s running iOS 10.3.3

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm, okay, that should be fine. Not sure what is causing that then. As a workaround, perhaps you can download the app through iTunes on your Macbook Air and sync it to your phone that way?

• trial_user
    trial_user
    Community Member
    Options

I think i just figured it out. My restrictions were set to age 12+. The app says it requires 17+ to download, correct?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Ya, that would do it. Good to hear you figured it out. If you have any further issues. Feel free to come back and ask. :)

Hope you enjoy 1Password.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @trial_user

It sounds like you've got this pretty well figured out, but if we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for the assist, @Corey_C.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.