To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I think I may have two conflicting accounts.

Harvdog
Harvdog
Community Member

One dates back to 2009 and a new one I bought as a subscription yesterday. Over the years I have never been able to completely sync all of my 4 Apple devices. This is my latest attempt at doing so. Unfortunately my iPhone shows 39 logins while my iMac shows 180 or so. It is my understanding that the subscription route will guarantee syncing without a need for dropbox or iCloud. Please help.

1Password Version: .com
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Harvdog - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the confusion, with your new 1Password membership, you want to migrate your existing 1Password data from your Primary vault over to your new Personal vault. Once all your data resides in your Personal vault, you will notice the data sync across your devices in addition to the web. Your Personal vault will replace your Primary vault going forward. You can use this guide to move any existing data from your Primary vault over to your new Personal vault. After all the data has been moved over, you can delete your Primary vault from the apps. We'll take care of all the syncing on our end :smile: Keep us posted if you have any questions and we'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.