To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have a new mac, how do I move my license over?

Options
stephenTrov
stephenTrov
Community Member

I have just finished setting up my new mac and I'm retiring my old one. I cannot figure out how to move my license over, I'm stuck in Read-only mode. Is there any easy way to move the license from one mac to another?

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there @stephenTrov :)
    Congrats on the new computer! As far as I'm aware, there is a link in your license receipt email that you click to apply your license on a Mac. If you have lost that email. You can go here and there is a form halfway down the page where you can put the email you used to purchase your license and it will resend everything. Also on that page are instructions on how to apply it on your new computer.

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes. :)
    Corey

• stephenTrov
    stephenTrov
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply @Corey_C .

When I click the link to download the license from the email, it redirects me to https://agilebits.com/

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Not a problem, @stephenTrov. :)
    Have you tried having the license email resent to you using that form I sent you? Perhaps the link needs to be regenerated. If that or nothing else on that page I linked worked, that's all I can do. You will have to wait here for one of the AgileBits team here to help you.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• Hi @stephenTrov! Sorry about that. I'd be happy to help find your license and get you set up, but I didn't find a license under the email address you used for your forum account. I'll get in touch with you via email and we can sort out where your license is. :) Talk to you soon!

ref: RTE-81327-275

This discussion has been closed.