To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Created an Individual Account through iOS app, was trying to trial a Family Shared account. :(

Options

So I downloaded the 1password app from Apple App Store and through it, went through the process of setting up a Family Shared account. I created the family URL and followed along, but at the final step I didn't see a Family Shared account available in the list of "monthly or yearly plans" so I thought ok, click the individual setting, everything's cool - and moved on.

I racked my brain trying to figure out where the family shared settings were so I could add my spouse and slowly realized, the app created an individual account for me. Really confused as I thought I was creating a shared account. So what can I do? I see the trial subscription in iTunes, do I cancel it and try again? Can my account be somehow converted to a family plan, not thinking so.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• Jacob
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @password_1234! Sorry about that. To upgrade to a family account, you'll need to cancel your current subscription in iTunes. Once you do that, send an email to support@1password.com and mention this thread. Post back here with the confirmation code you receive and we'll get your current subscription marked as canceled so you can upgrade to a family. :) Talk to you soon!

ref: RPP-39421-718

• password_1234
    password_1234
    Community Member
    Options

I've cancelled the subscription and sent the email, just waiting a reply and I'll come back with the code. Hopefully soon, thanks!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @password_1234,

Laura's been helping you with this through email so let's keep the conversation going there until this is resolved. :)

• password_1234
    password_1234
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, thank you. I shouldv'e replied earlier. Laura has now resolved the issue since my last posting. Much appreciated all!

• Fantastic news @password_1234 :smile: Let us know if you run into any questions along the way, we'll be happy to help out.

This discussion has been closed.