To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Updating 1Password...

Options
Starflyer
Starflyer
Community Member

This morning I noticed on my IP5 S that there was an upgrade to 1PW in the App Store. After installing it, it shows ver 6.8.2. That's the same ver that shows on my iPad, but my MBA shows ver 6.8.1 and doesn't show any updates available in the App Store. Is this normal to have 2 different versions on my devices?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @Starflyer :)
    Sorry for the confusion. 6.8.2 was made to fix a couple of bugs that popped up that were specific to the iOS version of 1PW. As such, it was likely unnecessary for the Mac version to be updated. Nothing to worry about in this case that I know of.

Cheers :+1:
    Corey

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member
    Options

OK, thanks for clearing that up...

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Starflyer,

If you're referring to current versions of 1Password for iOS (6.8.2) and Mac (6.8.1), versions of 1Password apps can (and often do) differ between platforms. Or did you mean something else? :smile:

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member
    Options

Cory answered my question...

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

but my MBA shows ver 6.8.1

Apologies if my thinking 'MBA' meant MacBook Air and 'ver 6.8.1' for it would be 1Password for Mac was mistaken. Glad that Corey's answer was helpful for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.