To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have lost my passwords. Help! I was trying to transfer from my "old" 1password to the new subscrip

Options
dtcumber
dtcumber
Community Member

I was trying to transfer my passwords from my "old" version of 1password to the new subscription service and i had synced to i-cloud, then deleted the vault. I now seem to have lost all my 187 passwords! Is there anything that I can do to retrieve them?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: sync vault to i-cloud now

Comments

• dtcumber
    dtcumber
    Community Member
    Options

I have just looked at a copy of 1password on my i-pad and all my passwords are still there. Please can you assist me in migrating these passwords to the new 1password on my Mac and i-phone.

• Frank
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @dtcumber - Thank you for contacting us and I'll do my best to help out. Since all your existing 1Password data is currently on your iPad, I would recommend signing into your 1Password.com account via your existing 1Password app on your iPad. After the account has been added, you will then be able to migrate your existing data over to your new Personal vault which is connected to your 1Password.com account. This guide (iOS section) will walk you through each step but if you run into any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be here to help you :smile:

ref: EGJ-36647-876

• dtcumber
    dtcumber
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank,
    Many thanks for your help. I have finally managed to transfer all my passwords across from my old 1Password to the new 1Password.
    Thank you for your help.
    Dave

• On behalf of Frank, you're welcome. :) Hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

This discussion has been closed.