To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Old email address is being recognised on this forum

Options
LisaDesmond
LisaDesmond
Community Member

My previous email address is being recognised, and I can't login using the email address I used to create my account.

I am using the 1password app from mac store do I need to download a new app on my mac and iOS?

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS x 10.11.16
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LisaDesmond
    LisaDesmond
    Community Member
    Options

If that is too obscure ......

I originally purchased a licence from apple, and have an existing app on my mac and ios. I have created an account with a new email address - weird that I can't log into this forum with my new email.

I have moved passwords to my account, and I can view these in my.1password.com however I can't add my account to my iOS - it comes up with "no response code from server".

• Hi @LisaDesmond,

The accounts for these forums are totally independent of any other accounts. If you'd like to change the email address you have associated with your account for the forums you can do so here:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/edit/

I have moved passwords to my account, and I can view these in my.1password.com however I can't add my account to my iOS - it comes up with "no response code from server".

Have you tried this both from a cellular and WiFi connection? This sounds like a connectivity issue. Please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.