To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Canceled Subscription via iTunes but i'm still subscribed [conversation moved to email]

Options
SAM2686
SAM2686
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Memberships

So I canceled my subscription on 03.09 and checked today and I'm still subscribed. I like you guys and I wan't to be fair :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @SAM2686 - We like you too but I'm sorry to hear you want to cancel your 1Password Membership. Is there anything I can do to help? I'll be more than happy to work with you directly if you were running into any issues. If you prefer to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps in the Apple Support guide. I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions. I'll be here to help if you need me :wink: Have a great day!

• SAM2686
    SAM2686
    Community Member
    Options

Well, I will be back that's for sure just need to adjust billing periods. THe issue was to help you guys with this "bug" even if I canceled my subscription via iTunes my 1password account still says I'm subscribed. I've canceled on 03.09 at the end of billing period so in theory my account should be Frozen :)

• Hi SAM2686 - I appreciate the clarification. Let's get this squared away for you. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. Since we will be discussing specific relating to your account, it's best we move the conversation over there. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

ref: RTT-84557-536

This discussion has been closed.