To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Legacy primary has 412 entries, only 69 synced to new personal online subscription

Options
gburleigh
gburleigh
Community Member
edited September 2017 in Memberships

Long time user of the licensed apps. Just created a personal account and linked it in the iOS app. Only about 20% of the entries copied over to the new online account. Tried syncing again. Tried rebooting. Tried unlinking and relinking the account in iOS app. Tried refreshing the browser. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there @gburleigh :)
    Congratulations on the new 1Password.com account. If the automatic migration of your data doesn't quite work, you can move your items over to your new account vault manually as outlined here.

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes. :)
    Corey

• Jacob
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hey @gburleigh! Sorry about the trouble getting moved to an account. We're investigating an issue with 1Password for iOS where only some items are moved over, so do you have another device you can try the migration on? A Mac or PC would be great. You can follow this guide to move your data over there:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Before you do, though, you should delete the items that have already been moved over. To do that, select all the items in each vault (Command-A on Mac and Ctrl+A on Windows) in your account and move them to the Trash. Hope this helps, and let us know how things go! :)

ref: WKV-12568-242

• gburleigh
    gburleigh
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Although the instruction were a little out of date, I was able to accomplish this by:

• opening the 1password app on my Mac
    • selecting primary from the dropdown box in the upper left
    • clicking on all items in the upper left
    • clicking select all from the edit menu
    • in the item menu share > personal > move
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's the manual way of doing it. Glad that helped! We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.