To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't add account to my iPhone

Options
LMD
LMD
Community Member

Alright I really need some help now. I'm trialling subscription - can't add my account to my iPhone. I scan QR code - my details are shown on the screen, add password and get message "no response code from server". Theres nothing wrong with my connection.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LMD: If you're getting that error, 1Password isn't able to connect. That could be a setting on your device or a network issue. Definitely try using a cellular connection — and make sure you don't have cellular data disabled for 1Password specifically. Let me know what you find, and what versions you're using since you left those details out of your post!

• LMD
    LMD
    Community Member
    Options

Cellular data is enabled for 1Password.

1Password Version 6.8.1 (681005) OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

1Password 6.8.2 iOS 9.2.1

I uninstalled 1Password from iPhone, and reinstalled from the website. Still no luck.

• LMD
    LMD
    Community Member
    Options

I can access my account on my phone through safari - in case that helps.

• rickfillion
    edited September 2017
    Options

@LMD : I'd love to look take a look at this for you. I now see on another thread why you mentioned being unable to add the account to your phone. I sent you an email a few minutes ago. If you reply to that email I'll be able to dig into this more and hopefully get you an answer. My gut says that either the phone is misbehaving (have you tried doing a full restart of the phone?) or our server is misbehaving. To determine if the latter I'll need the answer to what I emailed you about.

Rick

ref: KEJ-65632-521

This discussion has been closed.