Who can I call to step me thru several issues I am having? New user here.

Options
lesbreeland
lesbreeland
Community Member

I recently started using 1password, but I'm having some trouble changing my old passwords to auto-generated passwords, then locating the password in order to sign back into apps on my iphone. I've watched the videos and done all the things, but I'm still having trouble. Would love to talk with someone so I can get it all up and running nicely! Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Who can I call to step me thru several issues I am having? New user here.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @lesbreeland! Glad to have you here, and even more so as a new user. 1Password is a bit of a complex application under the hood, but we've labored mightily to make it as user-friendly as possible, because even if one isn't new to our app like you are, not everyone is a computer geek. :)

We don't provide direct 1-to-1 telephone instruction on 1Password (if that's what you meant by "talk to someone" -- it sounded as if that's what you might be referring to), but we have an excellent, illustrated (and often video-enhanced) support site, and if you can't find what you're looking for, that's why we're here! So in that sense, you already ARE talking to someone (ahem, LOL).

Did you manage to find these instructions on changing your passwords? That may help you if you weren't following those steps yet. If you've already changed passwords using the Password Generator and can't find them, this may help you. If none of that helps, then can you give me a little more detail and I'll see if I can get you set up?

This discussion has been closed.