Changed login title not reflected in Favorites List

Options
mrp777
mrp777
Community Member

I updated the title in one of my logins. However, it did not update the title in the Favorites list until I first unchecked the Favorite star, then clicked it again. Also, after syncing with iPhone, the sorting order of the Favorites list did not match between the Mac app and iPhone app.

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: WLAN
Referrer: forum-search:Updated login title not changed in Favorites

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mrp777 -- thanks for writing in! I'm not sure what might have occurred with the Favorites issue; I was unable to reproduce that behavior in my own setup. The issue with sorting of Favorites, however, I can answer for you: that sorting is done locally, per device; it does not sync across devices. Your favorites do indeed sync, but not their sort order, because you might have a different order preference on a mobile device when you're out and about than you do when you're sitting in front of your laptop at work, and still another when you're in front of your desktop Mac at home.

• mrp777
    mrp777
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, Lars. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or a feature.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mrp777 - You're quite welcome! That's why we're here. So if there's anything else you're wondering about or have problems with, drop on by anytime! :)

This discussion has been closed.