To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Vault discrepancy

junkfunnel
junkfunnel
Community Member

I have a vault (maybe 2?) stored on Dropbox. The info on the app doesn't match my iPhone app. It appears I am trying to access the same vault on both (/1Password.agilekeychain). I tried reconnecting to the vault using my iPhone and got an error message "Vault Discrepancy: It appears that the Primary vault is different from the vault you selected in Dropbox. Please review these differences before deciding to merge these vaults." My vault has 439 items and my Dropbox vault has 4.
What can I do to get the same info on both devices? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@junkfunnel: Where do you have all of your 1Password data? In order to avoid confusion, it may be best to establish that and then sync that same vault to all your devices. Otherwise, if you do have different data on different devices and you want to merge to keep all of it, please backup your data first on each device and then it is safe to merge the vaults. We just don't want anyone doing this accidentally with vaults they want to keep separate. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.