ios form filling not working for my wife - works fine for me

Options
vehmin
vehmin
Community Member

Hey AgileBits. My wife and I have a shared, family account, though we each have our own log ins. I set up the 1Password app in identical fashion on my iPhone 6+ and her iPhone 7+. We each use Chrome. 1Pass works perfectly fine on my device. However, on her device, when visiting a Chrome website with a sign-in, 1Pass opens fine, selects the correct form fill and then ... nothing. It does not fill any forms. On any website. How can this be, when my app works perfectly fine? I see no substantial differences. HELP!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ios form filling not working for my wife - works fine for me

Comments

• vehmin
    vehmin
    Community Member
    Options

Please delete this thread. The problem was that my wife's version of Chrome was not the most updated version. Updating the browser corrected this issue. I am an idiot.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Oh don't say that! I honestly couldn't even tell you where to find the Chrome version number on iOS, even though I can recite it in my sleep for the desktop version. Anyway, I'm glad that updating helped. Sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you need us! :)

This discussion has been closed.