To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Remove and Reload 1Password

Options
TWA
TWA
Community Member

Hi, Before a reload / refresh, I want to delete my trial 1Password account and installed applications on a Macbook and iOS device. Thanx. Walt

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS High Sierra 10.13 / iOS 11.0.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:delete account

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi there @walt_arkle :)
    Deleting the applications can be done the same way as any other application on a macOS or iOS device. On the mac, simply drag the application to the trash and on iOS tap and hold until the x button appears.

As for deleting your account, log in to the web interface, press the settings tab on the right and then press "Delete Account" at the bottom of the settings page. A warning that this will cause you to lose your data permanently. If there is a problem I can help you with instead of simply deleting everything, let me know. :)

Cheers,
    Corey

• TWA
    TWA
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Corey, Thanks for the confirmation. Regarding account deletion, not concerned about losing any account data. It was only a trial use of the product. So, I will require help from an Agilebits team member. Cheers, Walt

• Hi @walt_arkle

So, I will require help from an Agilebits team member.

Corey's instructions for deleting the account are accurate. Are you having difficulty following them? Where do you run into trouble?

Please let us know. :)

Ben

• TWA
    TWA
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, I can no longer login. I believe an email from Agilebits is required to complete account deletion prior to restarting from scratch. Thanks, Walt

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry Ben, that was my mistake. I forgot that people could delete their accounts on their own and edited my post afterwards to reflect it. Probably should have made it a separate post. :sweat:

• I see. Thanks. We'll be in touch via email shortly. :)

Ben

ref: TSH-73354-121

This discussion has been closed.