data has apparently been erased

Options
mrbill27nov
mrbill27nov
Community Member

all of my pwd data has apparently been erased on my Samsung cell phone and Pad A how do I recover it???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:all of my pwd data has apparently been erased on my Samsung cell phone and Pad A

Comments

• mrbill27nov
    mrbill27nov
    Community Member
    Options

version 6.6.1
    extension ?
    OS version 6.0.1
    Sync type ?

• mrbill27nov
    mrbill27nov
    Community Member
    Options

How do I recover my data???

• peri
    Options

Hi @mrbill27nov. Thanks for reaching out! Let's see what's going on here. First off, can you let me know what caused the data to be erased? Did you uninstall 1Password or clear its data from your device settings? Also, were you syncing your data using Dropbox or local storage, or with another device?

• mrbill27nov
    mrbill27nov
    Community Member
    Options

Peri, I have no idea how or why my info disappeared. My changes get syncd with 2 other devices. When I discovered the problem I called my wife hoping that since she was in a different city her phone would still have the missing data. But, no such luck. Could my data still be in the "cloud"?

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update, @mrbill27nov. Can you let me know what cloud service you were using? Were you syncing with Dropbox or using a 1Password subscription account? If you were using Dropbox, can you check your Dropbox folder for any 1Password.agilekeychain or 1Password.opvault folders?

This discussion has been closed.