Feature request: IBAN display change

ondrejfuhrer
ondrejfuhrer
Community Member

Hello guys,

Today I was going to tell someone my bank account so I opened my 1Password for Mac and looked inside. I made it in the end, but it was very hard to keep track where I am (especially when I have like 6 zeroes or so in my IBAN). So I thought - could that change?

I think it would be great if there will be a special IBAN field where the value would be the plain value (without spaces) but the display would be with it, like 'DE11 0000 1111 2222 3333 44' or 'DE11 0000 1111 2222 3333 4444' depending on the length?

I hope it won't be appreciated only by me :chuffed:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ondrejfuhrer: I will admit to not being super knowledgable regarding international bank transfers, but I think that makes a lot of sense and seems to be borne out in the info in Wikipedia. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

ref: OPM-5348

• maximepvrt
    maximepvrt
    Community Member

Same for SWIFT :-) https://www.commbank.com.au/support/faqs/757.html
    Are you going to fix the bug soon? @brenty

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@maximepvrt Thanks for weighing in; we don't announce plans for timelines regarding new releases, even just bug-fix releases, as too many factors bear on our ability to hit a given date. I personally think this is a good idea, but that doesn't always mean it can be attended to immediately, given what else may be on our plates. The best place to see such things is in the release notes for new updates, and if you're really interested, the beta versions (which you can enable by visiting Preferences > Updates and checking "include beta builds."

This discussion has been closed.