What is the latest Standalone version?

pk2023
pk2023
Community Member

I have a standalone account. I just looked to see what version I am running on my Mac laptop and it's 5.4.3. When it checks for an update, it says the current version is 6.8.2. Can I upgrade to that for free?

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @paulkondo,

Yes, but you will have to manually install it as the updater in 5.4.3 isn't able to update due to a change in the code signature that it wasn't aware of. https://1Password.com/downloads

Rudy

• pk2023
    pk2023
    Community Member

Thanks, Rudy. I actually ultimately did do that shortly after my post. I had some unrelated quirky issue with Dropbox not synching which made me look into it in the first place. As it turns out, I basically deleted my 1Password app from my iPad and then reinstalled it. I think it had to do with something related to my move to a Business Account Trial in Dropbox. All good now!

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017

@paulkondo: I'm glad Rudy was able to help you out and excited you're now using the latest 1Password for Mac! I imagine a fair bit has changed since you last updated, so enjoy exploring and let us know if we can help with anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.