Can't get my new 1password subscription to find my existing vault to transfer the data.

LindaE
LindaE
Community Member

Purchased a new 1password subscription and wanted to transfer my data from an existing vault that now says my trial expired. Have no idea why it is saying that. I have the invoice that says I purchased. In my new account I wanted to transfer the data from that vault to the new account but it doesn't show up anywhere to be able to migrate the data.

How do I migrate the data from my vault to my account when it doesn't find the vault?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.2 (682003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can't get my new 1password subscription to find my existing vault to transfer the data.

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @LindaE :)
    Unless you had already purchased a standalone license prior to getting your account, the only way for 1Password to know that you had purchased it is by logging in to your account on it. If you haven't done that yet, that could explain the "trial expired" part. As for migrating data over to your new subscription account, there is a great guide for that in the 1Password support pages:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Give that a try. If you run into any problems during the process, come back and let me know. :)

• Hi @LindaE!

A massive thanks to @Corey_C who's given some awesome tips. It looks like we are already having a chat through email, so if it's okay with you, let's continue our conversation there! :) you'll hear back from me soon and we'll make sure you're up and running with all of your data in no time!

Ref: MAS-56847-736

This discussion has been closed.