To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

cant put a new passwword in my sign

Options
2»

Comments

• Hi swissrose28 - It's nice to hear back from you. Can you please reply back to the email I sent over? It's best we continue the conversation over there since this is a public forum. We will be discussing specifics relating to your account so you don't want to post anything here. At your convenience, reply back to the email I sent over to you a couple of minutes ago and I'll be happy to assist you from there. :+1:

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

need help having still a problem with signing in with my security key.aim a member but the gave me the key but when i sign in email address and password is there but for the key nunmbers the wont exempt that so i need help.could i sign in as a new member but you sign me in already as a member

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:having troubel with my secret key

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@swissrose28 - please check your email, including your spam folder there, for replies from us there. Thanks!

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

need helpbecause there is no other way because the number just always invalid.dont know why.so pleas reregister my account
    because aim registerd but the wont exemptmy secret nunmber .or could you send me a diffrent one so i can put in my logo sign.
    best regards rosmarie lefebvrebecause i want to be a member for 1password

Referrer: forum-search:my secret key wont work.aim need to sign in as a new member

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Let's continue the conversation via email to avoid further confusion. We'll be in touch there shortly.

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

having problem sign in on my acount.no matter what with your help nothing worked.my problem was my master key was invalid,so i would to start with a new account butkeep my password and email addresse the same.because when i sign in it works only my secret key number is invalid.so can i start with a new account.
    --rosmarie lefebvre-username --swissrosee28
    because we tried all day tester day .so i want to start all over again.so let me know thats ok.because i sign up on the 9-25 2017 \
    so my best regards rosmarie lefebvre.
    because its to much trouble when my secret key is invalid

Referrer: forum-search:like the renew my account.having problem sign in

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

cancel my account because to much trouble.cant sign in with the master key the gave me.email address works ansd my password
    to.only my secret nunmbers the gave me the tell me is invalid.dont know why it is invaled.thats why i want to start
    a new account.its to much problem to try to find a way to sign in
    best regards rosmarie lefebvre

Referrer: forum-search:WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REREGISTER FOR A NEW ONE

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

thats all i need to restart my new account

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @swissrose28,

Frank has been helping you with this through email so it's best to continue the conversation there instead of posting again here on the forum. Thanks!

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

try to cancel the old account and get a new one

Referrer: forum-search:mr.catalano did you receive my notes i send yesterday swissrose@comcast.net

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

need to register because i just cant sign in,because of my mastery.key.want to cancel that one and start a new one,no one could help me .so i think thats the best way cancel my account and i start a new one because i lie 1password and want to stay with you.but don't know why the don't take my master secret key the gave me.so i cant sign in any more no matter what iam writing nothing is chancing only password invalid.so please help me.its to frustratin iam working to get sign in for 2 days and always password invalid .i wrote the number in ther middl and on invalid every time so please help do i sign have a nrew start.me best regards rosmarie lefebvre

Referrer: forum-search:WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND REREGISTER FOR A NEW ONE

• swissrose28
    swissrose28
    Community Member
    Options

just help me so i know what i have to do so i cab sign in again

This discussion has been closed.