in one of my "identities" I see old address info listed under "conflicts." whats up with that?

bcalfee
bcalfee
Community Member

HI, We have several identities for me and my wife. I notice that on my wife's identity there is a section called "Conflicts" which lists old address and phone data. Is that pulled from somewhere. Is it good to leave it there? Is it something I should try to correct? What is the purpose? Thanks

1Password Version: 6.7 (670008)
Extension Version: 4.6.11.91
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: wlan
Referrer: forum-search:identities

Comments

• @bcalfee: This sounds like it might be a sync conflict 1Password was unable to resolve in the past. Do you see this same thing across devices? If you don't have any need for that older data, I don't see any compelling reason not to edit it out, but ultimately, it's up to you. :+1:

• bcalfee
    bcalfee
    Community Member

so, it relates to a sync that had conflicting data. makes sense. We used to live on a boat without wifi or internet, so we didn't sync much. Now we are back on land and can sync often. Thanks for the feedback. I am a very passionate supporter of 1Password and recommend it to everyone... It has really changed my life more than any other application. I would love to invest in the company!! Cheers

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@bcalfee - thanks for the kind words and the support! We've managed to exist and thrive for eleven years and counting mostly on the strength of personal recommendations from passionate users like you (plus some press). You guys rock! I'm not sure how serious you were about investing or what you know about AgileBits, but we continue to be a privately-held company; our two founders, Dave Teare and Roustem Karimov, continue to work here every day, refining and expanding their original vision from back in 2006. So it's not possible to actually invest in 1Password directly, but we're flattered you think enough of 1Password that you'd want to. Let us know if you have any other issues or questions, and have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.