To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to change app download from app store to agilebits website?

Options
LOUSEFER
LOUSEFER
Community Member

Hi, Iam new to this, I first downloaded 1PW from the App Store and started the free trial, started reading forums, then downloaded 1PW6 from your site and deleted the App Store version. Then I just noticed in 1PW6-Account-Manage Billing it says You are on the Individual Plan billing through an Apple Subscription. Manage your Apple Subscription through your iTunes account. So I went into iTunes and cancelled my subscription, and it said that I will still have access untill October 27th. So I redownloaded 1PW6 and reinstalled it and it still says manage it through iTunes account. So I guess my question is do I have to wait until the 27th, untill the trial is up to do this all over again so I can just go through your website and not Apple? I have an iMac, Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone that Iam using 1PW6 on right now.

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud?

Comments

• LOUSEFER
    LOUSEFER
    Community Member
    Options

Purchase?

1Password Version: 6.8.2
    Extension Version: 4.6.11
    OS Version: 10.12.6
    Sync Type: iCloud?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LOUSEFER: Just to be clear, since a 1Password.com membership includes all of the apps, it doesn't matter if you use the Mac App Store version or AgileBits Store version: either way you're just signing into your account.

However, Apple subscriptions are a bit odd since we don't get much info back from them, so I appreciate you mentioning you've already canceled it there. I've marked that on our end as well, so you should be able to sign into your account on 1Password.com in your browser to setup billing:

https://start.1password.com/billing

And certainly if you have any questions at all, just let us know — though if they involve account information, best to email us at support@1password.com Cheers! :)

• LOUSEFER
    LOUSEFER
    Community Member
    Options

THANK YOU thats what I was looking for.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're totally welcome! Glad to help, and we're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.