Improvement: Visual feedback when copying passwords in mac standalone

ttomr
ttomr
Community Member

Hello Agile Bits Team,

recently I have been copying around some Passwords in the Mac Standalone app and realized that there is no visual feedback when I click the "copy" Button in the account. It would be great if there was some small visual feedback (maybe light up the password field in blue for half a second?)

Best,
Timo

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.2 (682003) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OSX 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see that, @ttomr. I wouldn't mind it myself.

If it helps in the meantime, you will get a nice blink of the highlight in 1Password mini when using the Shift-Command-C keyboard shortcut to copy the password of the selected item. You can open 1Password mini with Option‑Command‑Backslash (\), type to find an item, then press Shift-Command-C.

• ttomr
    ttomr
    Community Member

Hey @khad,

thanks for the quick reply! Do you by any chance know the shortcut on a german keyboard?

Otherwise your workaround works perfectly!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Good question, @ttomr. The default shortcut to opening 1Password mini when running macOS in German is Option-Command-# which can also be changed in Preferences > General. I'm assuming Shift-Command-C works on a German keyboard just fine. :)

• ttomr
    ttomr
    Community Member

Perfect! Thanks :)

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of @khad, you're very welcome.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.