Updating on my MAC to 6.8.3. On "Update and Relaunch" screen, it keeps going back to downloading

Kathy_D
Kathy_D
Community Member

Trying to install latest update. I download but it keeps going back to download screen on Update and Relaunch

1Password Version: 6.8.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MAC OS High Sierra 10.13
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Updating on my MAC to 6.8.3. On "Update and Relaunch" screen, it keeps going back to downloading

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Kathy_D! Please see the thread here, and follow the steps in the AgileBits Proven Solution. Let us know if you need further assistance! :)

• sylvaticus
    sylvaticus
    Community Member

As an FYI, I have the problem again as noted in the original thread. As requested in that thread, I tried it with TunnelBear on and off, but it didn't work regardless.

I'll go ahead and follow the instructions to delete and download.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@sylvaticus - sounds like a plan. Let us know if that works for you or if you're still having difficulties. Don't forget to Quit 1Password and the Mini by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu) before you try this; 1Password and the mini must both be fully quit before updating manually.

• sylvaticus
    sylvaticus
    Community Member

Oops! I did forgot to shut down the Mini! Well, it appears to be working now. I was able to download and install 1Password and it's up and running.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@sylvaticus - Heh. That'll do it, every time. And I'm not even going to try to tell you I haven't done the same thing before, myself. ;) Glad to hear all's well now!

• sylvaticus
    sylvaticus
    Community Member

Heh…. Thank you, and all the best to you and AgileBits in 2018!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.