When my wife logs onto our Mac and into 1password and creates new entry, then I log in, I cant see

Options
pajacla
pajacla
Community Member

we are also unable to see the new entry when we log into 1password on our iPhones and our iPads.

1Password Version: 6,8,2
Extension Version: 4.6.11
OS Version: mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:when one user logs onto Mac and creates new entry , then logs off, when I log in, I cant see new ent

Comments

• pajacla
    pajacla
    Community Member
    Options

Problem resolved. I had to sync my wifes Mac 1password to DropBox, and the same with her iPhone. All in sync
    1password works like a charm when all the stars align.......

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were able to setup your devices to use the same vault in Dropbox. It sounds like you should be all set, but we're here if you have any questions. :)

• pajacla
    pajacla
    Community Member
    Options

The problem with all devices not seeing revisions I have made on the MacBook Pro. My iPhone and iPad, and my wifes' iPhone and iPad,
    do not see the changes.

• pajacla
    pajacla
    Community Member
    Options

Running macOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.5 on the MacBook Pro.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pajacla: Can you clarify? Earlier you said that you resolved the issue by setting up the same vault on all devices. If one or more devices are using a different one, you'll need to do the same there. If you're still having trouble, please follow the steps in this guide, as they'll help you narrow down the problem:

If you’re having trouble syncing with Dropbox

Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.