1Browser exit bug

carson
carson
Community Member

First of all—thank you for making such an awesome app! Now, I copied a link in 1 Browser and then clicked done but upon leaving 1 browser the keyboard remained open and was unremovable in the regular app. Check attached pictures! Good luck with this fix—thank you all!!!

Comments

• carson
    carson
    Community Member

This photo didn’t get included for some reason!

• Hi @carson ,

Thanks for letting us know. I have a couple of questions:

1. Does this happen every time you close 1Browser with the keyboard showing?
    2. If it gets stuck, are you able to re-open 1Browser and tap on a link and hide the keyboard?

Thanks,
    Kevin

• carson
    carson
    Community Member

Hey @ag_kevin I'm having trouble replicating the incident, maybe it was just a fluke! Out of curiosity, how are intermittent bugs like this usually handled?
    Hope you're having a good day!
    Carson

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@carson: Hopefully you don't run into any further issues, but if you enable 1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings > Web now, just generate a diagnostic report when it happens again so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Please send it to support+forums@agilebits.com with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots', and post your Support ID here so we can confirm that we've received it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.