feature request: OTPs in iOS Favorites list

Options
MStyle
MStyle
Community Member

More and more logins require OTPs these days, and 1Password makes them easy to add. In MacOS and Windows the 1Password OTP auto-copy feature is a huge convenience and time saver. But I also log in to the same websites from my work computer which does not have 1Password installed. Since I do that daily I have the passwords memorized but for the OTPs I use my iPhone. Since these websites are in my 1Password iPhone app Favorites, the steps for me to get the OTP for each of the websites are: open 1Password app, go to Favorites, click the first login and scroll down to the OTP and use it to log in, then back out to Favorites, click the next login to get to the OTP, etc.

One thing I notice when I look at my Favorites on the iPhone is that there is a lot of blank space on the right of each entry. So perhaps that space can be used to display real time OTPs. That way you would see all your Favorited logins' OTPs at a glance. And for those who for some reason think this is not a secure thing to do, this feature would of course be optional - it can be turned off or on in Settings.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion @MStyle! We are working on some improvements in this area that I think will help. :)

Ben

• MStyle
    MStyle
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben! Looking forward to the improvements.

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.