To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

License/Account trouble [conversation moved to email]

Options
kbagel
kbagel
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Memberships

I purchased 1Password years ago and have no idea where the license info is or how to get it. When I follow site directions for how to find it, it says to enter my secret key. But I don't have a secret key, and when I follow site directions for how to get one, it says to enter my license information. I imagine you can see the dilemma here

I don't have the original email (or any email) from AgileBits with license info, and when I enter either of the email addresses I might have used for original purchase, I get no email back from you at either address :(

1Password Version: 6.9.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi @kbagel,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Did you originally purchase directly from us, or did you purchase from a 3rd party such as Apple’s App Store? For the latter your purchase is not associated with a license key/file but instead is tied to your Apple ID (as with all purchases from Apple). You can reinstall from the App Store by signing into the Apple ID you used to purchase and using the Purchases tab of the App Store app.

If you did purchase directly from us please send us an email to support@agilebits.com with any details that may be helpful in looking up your purchase, including your name, any variations of your name you may have used, and any email addresses you may have used. You’ll get a Support ID back from BitBot when you do so. Please post that Support ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

Edit: This discussion has now been closed since the conversation continues in email]

ref: URG-63416-984

This discussion has been closed.