Assign labels to items with right click

iNeusch
iNeusch
Community Member

Hello,
Is there a way I can quickly assign a label to an item or a selection of items to make sorting quicker ?
I would like to avoid editing all items where a label is required
Thanks !

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 11
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:labels

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@iNeusch - great question! I can see why you might want to quickly tag a number of items. One way you can do it is by creating the tag on one item so that it exists in the collapsible Tabs item in 1Password for Mac's sidebar. Once it exists there, you can Shift-click or Command-click any configuration of items, and simply drag-and-drop them onto that tag in the sidebar. That's the easiest way to tag multiple items, currently. If you're creating new items, obviously you would tag them as they're created. But for existing items, this works pretty smoothly and quickly.

• iNeusch
    iNeusch
    Community Member

Exactly what I needed ;)
    Thanks a lot !!

• iNeusch
    iNeusch
    Community Member

Only thing I need to be all set is to be able to filter elements without a label... maybe with a custom search ?
    Thanks again

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@iNeusch - Yup, you got it once again. You can do this by clicking on the magnifying glass at the left of the search bar in the main 1Password for Mac window. This will bring up the search options window, and you can set it like this:

That should take care of it for you, but let us know if you need anything else! :)

• iNeusch
    iNeusch
    Community Member

Thanks for the great customer support, that's perfect
    Have a nice week end, I've got some sorting to do now !

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@iNeusch - happy organizing! Glad I was able to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.