To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to get back my full access?

Options
PMPMM
PMPMM
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Memberships

I SIGNED UP FOR A FAMILY PLAN THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE FOR MONTHS. ALL I WANT NOW IS TO HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ANY PLAN. THIS IS CAUSING A LOT OF PROBLEMS! I WAS TOLD TO START A TRIAL VERSION BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM LOGGING INTO MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. I DID. IT EXPIRED. I CAN'T WORK WITH MY OWN INFO WITHOUT PAYING FOR A NEW PLAN. I HAVE EXCHANGED EMAILS SINCE BEFORE THE SUMMER TO NO GOOD. I KEEP ON GETTING PASSED OFF TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Did you store a payment method in your existing 1Password.com account? Info on how to do that can be found here: https://support.1password.com/manage-subscription/
    1Password.com accounts get frozen after the trial has expired. But when you have stored a credit card in the Billing section of your account, it should be un-frozen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017
    Options

Hi @PMPMM - I'm sorry for the trouble you're having just now -- and for some time, it seems. And I can definitely understand your frustration; it's no fun when things aren't working like you expect them to, and that goes triple when the thing that isn't working is something so critical to your everyday digital life and security.

I've looked over the history of your email conversation, and I will give Laura a heads-up when she's in this morning, so she can continue assisting you via email. Due to the sensitive and personal nature of what's being communicated via email, that's the proper venue to discuss it rather than this public forum. Thanks, and someone (Laura) should be with you shortly.

ref: YFV-49774-828

This discussion has been closed.