To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

the stored logins do not sync across OS devices

Options
Brit
Brit
Community Member

Hi, All my OS devices have access to the same keychain.
And I am making sure I am updating 1Password whenever there is a new update availalbe. Currently I am on 1PW 6.8.4 across my Macs.
I noticed a few weeks ago, when trying to access log in data stored from my Mac that it was not accessible via iPhone6.
I tried syncing however this did not do the job. Today I tried to access a login that I had stored from my Macbook Air and could not find it on my iMac.
I just noticed that the keychain stored on DB (accessed from my MacBook) has last been updated in May 2017.
Why is that and how can I make sure that I have access to the same logins again?

Please can you help?
Many thanks

1Password Version: 8.6.4 across my Macs
Extension Version: Firefox across my macs
OS Version: 10.10.5 across my macs
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Brit: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may not have been syncing with that particular vault in Dropbox for a while then. Have you setup sync in 1Password on all of your devices?

You may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data.
    You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits

Either way, let me know where you're at and we'll go from there. :)

This discussion has been closed.