How to share with family?

Options
Marcosi
Marcosi
Community Member

I have 1Password 6.8.3 on my Mac, iPhone, iPad etc. I had it for a very long time and I can't find how I share it with my family? When I purchased it I paid for the family account version. Now I see that there is a new system with Monthly fee's instead of a fixed price. But I assume my Family account should still work?

I need a key to add a new member. But I don't even have my own account showing up in the "Accounts" box?

What do I do wrong here?

1Password Version: 6.8.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017
    Options

@Marcosi If you'd like to use a 1password.com account, then no - standalone licenses and 1password.com accounts are different ways of using (and paying for) 1Password. If you have a license from a few years ago, you don't have a 1Password account.

Having said that, we'd love to have you subscribe to a 1Password membership; it's the best way to use 1Password currently, for the vast majority of users. Given your situation, I've sent you an email to the address you used to register for this forum. If you don't see it, please check your Spam or Bulk folder. Thank you!

ref: MCV-65516-465

This discussion has been closed.