1PX on Twitter

Options

Hi team

Just installed 1PX; love it thus far.

However, the first site I tried to login to (Twitter) didn't work. The dropdown appears, showing our 3 accounts... but only the first one in the list works. If you click either of the other two, it doesn't fill the fields.

Is there anything I can do to debug?

Cheers,

Paul.

1Password Version: N/A
Extension Version: 1.0.1 (1PX)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1P Cloud

Comments

• PaulMoore
    PaulMoore
    Community Member
    Options

Just discovered, it doesn't work on the homepage but if you nav to /login, it works perfectly.

• Hello, Paul! It's great to talk with you again! It's been a long time :)

I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying 1Password X so far. I thought of you many times while working on the code, especially when ensuring we always load page URLs from a trusted source and never parse URLs ourselves with regex :)

As for Twitter, it's always been a source of confusion and I apologize for that, but there are two ways of creating a login: in the main app itself or by saving directly on the website. When saved on the website we store additional information, which is great in many cases, but sometimes the data gets old after website redesigns. I suspect if you manually copy and paste your credentials and then save the login anew, you'll be able to fill them once again.

Hopefully that works for you. If not, we'll tighten things up in future releases and as you already found you can use Twitter's dedicated login page, which I prefer anyway as I don't like how the popup on the homepage has to be opened and then closes automatically, forcing me to reopen it.

Take care, Paul. And thanks again for the feedback! <3

This discussion has been closed.