To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't login online

klabenz
klabenz
Community Member

I own a Mac license, iOS, and subscription. I have Secret Key, but my master password is not working at my.1password.com. Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@klabenz: You will need to use the Master Password you setup for your 1Password.com account in oder to login there. If you have been using a different Master Password for a Primary (local) vault to unlock the app that does not change the Master Password for your account.

(Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we can 'reset' for you to help directly. However, please try the tips in this guide as they may help you gain access again:

https://support.1password.com/forgot-master-password/

If that doesn't help though, you will need to either restore from a backup, sync from another device, or simply start over. You can try as many times as you want. You won’t be “locked out”, but you will not be able to access your account unless you can enter the required Master Password correctly. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.