Synching problem

Options
Christofer81
Christofer81
Community Member

Have just bought a new mac since my old one broke down recently.
I recovered all my data from Time Machine when I set up the new computer.

I also just upgraded my old iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8 and set it up through iTunes and my backup of the iPhone 6 there.

Today I realized that a change I made the other day on 1Password (ver 6.8.4) on a secure note on my Mac had not been synched to my iPhone.
I've checked that both devices seem to synch properly through Dropbox and I get not error messages.

How come they don't synch although it seems they do?

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.13.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:synching problem

Comments

• @Christofer81: It's difficult to diagnose sync problems on the forum as syncing is actually a fairly complicated process behind-the-scenes and it can be difficult to pinpoint where the roadblock is without looking at logs. That said, many common problems with Dropbox syncing are covered in this troubleshooting article, which would be a great place to start. If this doesn't resolve your problem, let us know and we'll take a closer look.

• willmunroe
    willmunroe
    Community Member
    Options

I am having almost the same trouble. How do we submit logs and report the problem? I have already posted to the forum, but if I can skip this step and submit my logs it would be great. It’s difficuly to get to my Mac (injured my back yesterday) and lacking my logins is a pain (literally).

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@willmunroe - I've actually replied to your other post, so please have a look over there, and let's keep the contact confined to a single thread, to minimize confusion. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.