Using rich icons as smaller icons in 1Password

Options
kylerphillips
kylerphillips
Community Member

Is it possible to use the larger custom uploaded icons as the smaller ones also? See screenshot for better example:

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.4 (684000) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.2 Beta
Sync Type: 1Password Accounts

Comments

• Hi @kylerphillips,

Hrmm... it works here:

What's showing there is a simple Rich Icon for google.com. It also worked when I set a custom icon for the item.

Is it never working for you? For kicks I tried disabling Rich Icons under Preferences > General to see if maybe the custom icon wouldn't load in the table in that case and it seems to still work.

I think we'll need more information from you in order to track down what's going on.

Rick

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

@rickfillion I do see some rich icons e.g ones pulled from database with website information stored, but none of the manual ones I've uploaded. I might have uploaded them from 1Password.com - should that make any difference? It's just in the table view they don't appear load in the list version of that view like the above.

• @kylerphillips : i can't think of any reason for why it'd matter where you uploaded the custom icons. I just did a test here and it didn't seem to matter. Very bizarre. I wonder what's going on here.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.