How to I eliminate the summary report that comes up when I log in with 1P? Does not happen with non

Options
pagegolfer
pagegolfer
Community Member

When I log in using 1P I get a summary sheet of the site and cannot get to the data. This does not occur when accessing sites without using 1P. The problem seems to have occurred after the installation of Microsoft office 2017. How do I fix this? Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OX 10.11.6
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:How to I eliminate the summary report that comes up when I log in with 1P?

Comments

• Hi @pagegolfer,

It sounds like the URL 1Password has for the site in question isn't the normal one you use to login. To fix this, you should be able to find the item in question in 1Password, then edit it. One of the fields is the website url. You can then update it with the correct sign in url.

This typically happens when 1Password offers to create a new login for a site during the registration process of the site. 1Password ends up saving the registration url as the website's url as opposed to the normal sign in url (there's no great way for us to translate from one to the other).

I hope this helps.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.