To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Accidently deleted 1Password from my iPhone...

Starflyer
Starflyer
Community Member

This is not the first time this has happened. I have 1Password installed on my iPhone. I accidentally pushed an app too hard and got the delete "x's" for all my installed apps INCLUDING 1Password. Poof and gone. I reinstalled the App and in the Welcome, I selected "Already using 1Password?" Then I selected "iCloud" which brought up "we found your vault stored in iCloud", then Enter Master Password. I tried entering the password I usually use to open the program, but every time I enter it, I get in red "Password is incorrect". I have my 1Password Emergency Kit" . What password should I be entering to get access in my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Starflyer: Since you mentioned having an Emergency Kit, it sounds like you're using a 1Password.com account. Just choose that option from the Welcome screen to sign in with your account credentials, including the Master Password you setup there (which sounds to be different than the one for the vault in iCloud). Let me know how it turns out!

• Starflyer
    Starflyer
    Community Member

NEVER MIND re my comm I thought I was using iCloud for my syncing, but maybe not. I tried one more time to access my 1PW account with my iPhone and this time I selected the top option "1Password.com" or something like that. After entering my regular PW, I was back in business with 1PW on my iPhone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! Glad that did the trick for you! Old habits die hard, eh? We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.