Parallels bundle

This discussion was created from comments split from: Parallels bundle purchase - but Trial Standard Plan.

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Unfortunately no Parallels Desktop Black Friday bundle with 1Password this year?

https://www.parallels.com/eu/products/desktop/

They seem to offer only 20% off (on their own product only) this time... :cry:

• Hi @XIII,

As this doesn't relate to the original post (difficulty redeeming the promotion from last year) I've split your comment off into a new thread in the lounge.

I haven't heard any word of Parallels doing a bundle this year.

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Ben

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

We don’t celebrate that in my part of the world, but thank you anyway!

We do participate in Black Friday though, so now that Parallels does not offer a bundle, maybe AgileBits can do something nice for existing customers? ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Well, in my opinion, the best thing about globalization is finding new holidays, and therefore new reasons to relax and/or celebrate...so I encourage you to take advantage! :lol:

We don't have anything to announce in the way of bundles, but I think the 1Password X release last week and 1Password for iOS version 7 last month are both pretty good examples of the things we do for our awesome customers — and we've got more like that to come. Cheers! :chuffed:

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

Parallels is offering a bundle with 1 year of 1Passwords for Families again.

Unfortunately that's only for new users. Or can you do something for existing customers as well?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@XIII: I do believe that will only work with new accounts, but feel free to reach out at sales@1password.com and we can look into it for you.

This discussion has been closed.