Lost Access to 1Password Pro

burn123
burn123
Community Member

Hello,
Sometime in the past, I bought the 1password pro version for android. At some point, I uninstalled 1password as apart of some debugging steps I found on the agilebits website, and now I no longer have access to the 1password pro features.

I'm unsure why this occurred, and it isn't in my Google purchase history either. I'm guessing there isn't much you can do, but I thought I'd ask.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@burn123: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Since you mentioned it isn't in your Google Play purchase history, it sounds like probably one of two things:

• You did purchase it, but using a different Google Account — in that case I'd check for an email receipt.
    • You didn't purchase it, but you'd been using the beta back when that included the Pro upgrade (we've since changed that since it made testing purchase issues problematic).

Do one of those sound plausible? I'm not able to think of another reason based on your description, but if there's any other information you can provide maybe that will help me think of something else. :)

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

So I recently did make a new google account, but I still download apps using the old account, and it isn't in the purchase history of the old account, and I don't have an email receipt. I know you can't do much, luckily I think I bought it using some credits from Google surveys, so I didn't actually lose any money :)
    On a related note, knowing you can't disclose much but asking anyway, do you think there will be a major upgrade to 1password Android that you would desire another payment for, like you're going to be doing with 1password 7 for windows, or would I probably be safe buying it again?

• Hey @burn123. If you like, please email [email protected], and include any email addresses you may have used for the purchase. I can take a look and let you know which is the correct one, if any. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On a related note, knowing you can't disclose much but asking anyway, do you think there will be a major upgrade to 1password Android that you would desire another payment for, like you're going to be doing with 1password 7 for windows, or would I probably be safe buying it again?

@burn123: Nothing to announce at this time. We've still got some things we want to add to version 6. ;)

This discussion has been closed.