preferences in .com account

wallybuch
wallybuch
Community Member

where are the preferences in the .com account that were available in the regular app? I converted to the family share .com account today, and doubleclicking a site in 1 password.com does not open the site like it did in the old non .com account

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:manage preferences on 1password account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

@wallybuch: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You're not meant to use only the 1Password.com web interface. It's there because it's useful for managing your account or accessing data when you can't install the app, but you should really use the 1Password apps otherwise:

Get the 1Password apps

It sounds like you were using the 1Password app before but stopped when you signed up for a 1Password.com membership. There's no need to do that, as all of the apps are included! I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• wallybuch
    wallybuch
    Community Member

I was clearly confused, and it might be a good idea to make this better known in the documentation. As I see it, the .com is really a better way to sync all the devices one is using. Thanks for the response

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@wallybunch -

As I see it, the .com is really a better way to sync all the devices one is using.

We couldn't agree more! That's why your 1password.com membership includes unlimited access for you to all four of our 1Password applications (Windows, Mac, iOS and Android): so you can always have the latest 1Password with you, whatever device you're using. Thanks for the ideas about documentation, and for reaching out to us. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.