To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I would like to setup my Eero benefit and believe I have an existing account?

Options

I have received info from my Eero account and would like to setup services? I have been a longtime customer. I have code provided by eero - please contact me on next steps. Thanks! Myles

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:eero

Comments

• @mtrachtenberg: If you can e-mail us that code to support@1password.com from the e-mail address associated with your account, we can help you get things set up. We have to apply your code on our end for existing customers and, depending on your current account type, we may need to walk you through upgrading to a Family account in such a way as to avoid an extra charge to you so it's best handled via e-mail. This way we can look everything up and make sure we're giving you proper guidance without asking you to share any identifying information on a public forum. A handful of us (myself included) are focusing on taking care of these issues, so turnaround should generally be fairly quick, but if we're being slow pokes, feel free to post the support ID you receive here and ask the folks hanging out in the forum at that time to nag me. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.