I had a new hard drive installed. 1Password isn't working properly

ritaenlow
ritaenlow
Community Member

After the hard drive was installed, the 1Password icon no longer comes up beside the address bar on a web page. It is on the top bar to the right but I have to search through the passwords to find the one I want versus just clicking on 1Password before.

1Password Version: can't find it
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I had a new hard drive installed. 1Password isn't working properly

Comments

• ritaenlow
    ritaenlow
    Community Member

I''ve waited 20 minutes with no response from you. What do you recommend that I do?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ritaenlow: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! This isn't a chat room, but a support forum. We're happy to help in any way we can, but it isn't real time I'm afraid.

Unfortunately without some basic information which was requested but you left out of your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites, or on a particular device? If you're having trouble with specific sites in a specific browser with a specific version of 1Password and its extension, be sure to include that information. Often simply manually saving the login will save additional information that will allow 1Password to work. Also, be sure you have the latest versions installed:

1Password: https://1password.com/downloads/
    Extension: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.